Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Too Funny


For various reasons Carter has a twin bed in his room along with his crib. The twin bed is Cason's old bed and therefore he still refers to it as his and every once in a while wants to sleep on that bed in Carter's room. Today, was one of those days. At nap time I put Carter in his crib and Cason got into that bed. Well, let's just say that 20 minutes later there was no sleeping going on and when I walked in to discipline this is what I found: Cason out of bed, everybook from the bookshelf in Carter's crib, and Carter sitting in the middle of them as happy as he could be, reading. It was one of those moments when the stern discipline face I had put on to open the bedroom door did not work for me because I just couldn't help but laugh.

1 comment:

Steven & Adrienne said...

That's too funny and cute! My kids always manage to do this at some point when there is a crib up...and everytime it cracks me up. Your boys sound adorable!! Hey I am coming down to Texas this weekend and next week...it would be fun to see you!