James and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary today. It is so crazy to us...we can't believe it's been 10 years. We met in "prime-time" my freshman year of high school. "Prime-time" was Gatesville's fancy word for study hall. We dated through high school, went to prom together, were at each other's graduations, and sports banquets, and academic banquets, and band trips, and anything else you can think of. Then we both went to college in San Marcos, stayed in the same dorm building, and got married while in school. We then moved into apartment #1501 on Linda Lane and finished school while both working almost full time in retail jobs. After I graduated we moved to Georgetown and lived in an apartment while James commuted to San Marcos! After James graduated we soon bought our first house in Round Rock...and soon added our dog Packer. Three years later we were blessed to bring home Cason...2 years later we were blessed again to bring home Carter...and then we moved to our current home. Wow! We've done so much together and I love that our history is filled with pictures of high school events and graduation and that we've known each other for so long. The first ten years have been awesome! We are blessed beyond belief. We thank God for everything and everyone in our life.
Love ya,babe! (I wish I had a picture scanned in to post of the beginning-but I don't)
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Congrats! Thursday, Michael and I will celebrate our 9-year anniversary. I wish we had actually dated during high school so we could have those momentos together, but we didn't...not until the very last week of our senior year!! Congrats on 10 wonderful years and two handsome boys!!
Hi Kendra! Has it been 10 years??? OMG...time flies! Edgar and I will celebrate 6 years in August. Congrats and wishing you many more years of happiness! Love,Vonda
Post a Comment