Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I would have never....

"I can't believe I'm eating a sandwich!"
"See, it's really a sandwich, PawPaw!"
given Cason a sandwich at this age. Pretty much everyone reading this knows how I am about food but more how I was with Cason. I tore everything he ate till he was like 18 months old into shreds. I was so terrified of him choking-and give me a little credit...he only had 1 tooth when he had his first birthday. Carter is a different story...I do still tear most things to shreds but he's getting some second child privileges that Cason never had (lasagna at six months to name one). But this week he got to eat sandwiches(of course I flattened out the bread flatter than a pancake and then cut it into fours)-what a happy child! He was so excited-I think he felt like a big boy. I just wanted to share the excitement that was written all over his face. I've come such a long way!

1 comment:

Steven & Adrienne said...

I love watching kids, when you give them their first sandwich. Their eyes get so big. HE is adorable.