This post is a little out of order but I thought I'd show a few pictures from James' trip. I can't tell you much about the trip since I wasn't there. They went to the beach a couple times and they went to Sea World, Universal Studios, and drove through Hollywood. They had a great time and then they made the long drive home....James drove all the way from LA. I'm really glad he got to go...he needed a break.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
California
This post is a little out of order but I thought I'd show a few pictures from James' trip. I can't tell you much about the trip since I wasn't there. They went to the beach a couple times and they went to Sea World, Universal Studios, and drove through Hollywood. They had a great time and then they made the long drive home....James drove all the way from LA. I'm really glad he got to go...he needed a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment