Saturday, June 21, 2008

Even little people know

There is a peace in my home today. James was able to go with our youth group to California. He was gone from Saturday to middle of the night on Thursday. I took that opportunity to spend a few days at my parents(Pepaw and Grammy) house which I really enjoyed. Plus it was nice to have a little extra help for a few days. We also were able to spend an evening with Minnie and Papa and Granpa and Granma...also a lovely evening. I just have to say it's a good thing that it wasn't any longer. I don't think Cason would have made it. It's not like he asked for him daily, or talked about missing him....but his behavior slowly deteriorated and thankfully is back on track today. It is so interesting to me how that works...his little mind probably couldn't process to tell you that's why he was so out of sorts but I know he needed James. Carter's behavior didn't change,but it's funny because one day he sat with a picture book and just kept pointing to James and looking at us like "what about him?, where is he?". Anyway, we are grateful to have James home that everyone had a safe trip and that our life can go back to normal.

No comments: