That is the theme for the week at our Vacation Bible School. The boys are having a great time. Cason keeps talking about "Station Bible School". Both boys are having a great time learning about how truly awesome our God is and learning some of the amazing stories of the Bible. Carter and Cason have classes that stay in one place. Cason's room is greatly decorated, and he has about 13 kids in there. They are doing all kinds of things in there to stay busy. I wish I could watch more but I'm working in a different room. Carter's room is also lots of fun and he has 6 or 7 kids with him and the room is so inviting that there's no crying to leave him or anything. I set him down and he starts playing. His class is focusing on God's creation so their room is filled with animals that God made, and water,etc. There is a pool of rice that has animals buried in that they can sit and play in, there is a tub of water with floating ducks or frogs(it changes). Last night Carter was so wet he needed a second set of clothes. I'm sure I will post more VBS later. The room James and I are working in is one of the rooms that kids rotate to and it is the story of God leading with the pillar of cloud and fire..one of the pics is of Cason with our friend Greg in one of the pillars.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Our God is Awesome
That is the theme for the week at our Vacation Bible School. The boys are having a great time. Cason keeps talking about "Station Bible School". Both boys are having a great time learning about how truly awesome our God is and learning some of the amazing stories of the Bible. Carter and Cason have classes that stay in one place. Cason's room is greatly decorated, and he has about 13 kids in there. They are doing all kinds of things in there to stay busy. I wish I could watch more but I'm working in a different room. Carter's room is also lots of fun and he has 6 or 7 kids with him and the room is so inviting that there's no crying to leave him or anything. I set him down and he starts playing. His class is focusing on God's creation so their room is filled with animals that God made, and water,etc. There is a pool of rice that has animals buried in that they can sit and play in, there is a tub of water with floating ducks or frogs(it changes). Last night Carter was so wet he needed a second set of clothes. I'm sure I will post more VBS later. The room James and I are working in is one of the rooms that kids rotate to and it is the story of God leading with the pillar of cloud and fire..one of the pics is of Cason with our friend Greg in one of the pillars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun pictures of the kids! Sorry I didn't get to see you in Gatesville...but it was great to talk with you!
Post a Comment