Friday, June 13, 2008

"And I got m and ms!"

You just had to be there to here the excitement in his voice and see the sweet look on his face. Here's the story. I went to the grocery store one night this week, bought my groceries, checked-out and asked for $8.00 in cash. I got ALL THE WAY home and realized that she didn't give me the cash. So back to the grocery store we went(me and both boys at dinner time). When we get there the girl that had checked me out was on break and I would have to wait on here to get my money. I needed the money because Cason and I were going to the movie the next morning. So we waited and Cason handed me some m&ms, and I was talking and just set them aside on the check out stand(in my head that meant no, Cason, we are not getting m&ms). Luckily, the girl remembers, gives me my money and we are out the door. And I'm like Yeah, now we can go to the movies, and that's when I hear..."And I got m&ms!" YIKKKKKEEESSS! He sure did! He had picked the package back up and did not understand that we didn't pay because he saw me do the money thing with the girl and so he thought that included his very desired candy. Needless to say we took the candy back inside and put it on the shelf. I love kids!

No comments: