Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I love our town
I love the area we live in. I think it is just the most perfect place. First of all it's not too far from home. We can be "home" in a little over an hour. (home is Gatesville for those of you who don't know. It also is just nice that it has a very small town feel with a small town square while having everything you need in very short driving distance. Last weekend we were able to go to a parade. Our town has a festival every year and they have a parade on Saturday morning and then there are vendors all over the square all day and all evening. There is also live music and local performers,etc. James had to work but the boys and I went downtown and enjoyed the parade with friends and Granddaddy came too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment