that if Spiderman comes to your house and spins his web to try to hang from the towel rack in your bathroom your towel rack WILL fall off the wall. Now, I know this, too. This morning there was a crashing sound from Cason's bathroom and it sounded like something breakable so I'm thinking the toothbrush holder,etc. I went in there to find him screaming and very disappointed. He said he was Superman and he spun his web and he was HANGING from the towel rack and then it fell off the wall. We will be needing a new towel rack and maybe a small patch job.
I couldn't get onto him because he was so disappointed that the whole thing didn't work out. I just explained that Spiderman was WAY TOO STRONG to hang from the towel rack and that we should probably only spin our webs at the park where we can hang....
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute and so funny. Love the pics of all the family and all that you guys have been up too!
Post a Comment