Friday, May 8, 2009
Happy Mother's Day to All of you!
Happy Mothers Day to all of you! I know that you, like me, are blessed by your children. I am so grateful for my beautiful boys. I prayed for many years to have beautiful, healthy children and I am so thankful for them. They are tons of fun! They are also a lot of work. On days when I'm tired and they are extra busy I am reminded of all the things my mother must have done for me and how tired she must have been. She is an amazing mother! I love her dearly and I KNOW she stayed busy taking care of us. I also adore my Mangaw(my grandma). She is very special and loves all her kids, grandkids, and greatgrandkids. I also am thankful for the mothers and grandmothers I gained when I got married. What a blessing to have so many loved ones! I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. I hope you are pampered a little bit. I also hope that you realize you are blessed and that you are a blessing to those around you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment