Saturday, October 18, 2008
Lately
The last time I posted was about almost exactly a month ago. Now, preschool is in full swing and the boys are doing great! Carter has finally decided there is no need to cry in the morning...and I can hear him laughing in the hall during transition times! YEAH! I am so glad he is finally adjusting. He has turned this huge corner in the past 2 weeks. Mostly our life lately has just been the regular...church, church events, playdates with friends, preschool, and back in our list this fall-FOOTBALL. James is definitely enjoying his new job. Cason also thinks Daddy's new job is very cool. Carter doesn't have a clue and can NOT sit through a football game. I gave him a chance week before last....let's just say he's not going again for a while. Everything is going great, the weather is finally turning fallish, and our calender for the season keeps getting fuller! I LOVE this season. I love the weather, I love all the fun activities that go with the season(especially now that I have children to share them with), and I love all the traditional holiday stuff and of course all the baking! I hope you are enjoying the start of the holiday season,too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment