Okay, we know Cason and Carter are two very different kids. Every year when Cason starts school he sits outside on the bench and waits for his picture. So I have great pics of Cason at Carter's age ready for his first day. This did not happen this year...Carter doesn't sit...Cason thought he would follow suit and not pose for a first day picture...but that's okay because I will know when I look at those pictures I'll know thats what was going on. Sometimes I just have to let go and not have the perfect picture and know that the picture I have was their mood for that day and shows their personality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute. I really enjoyed reading about their different personalities and their questions about everything. Isn't it amazing how curious children can be, but at the same time how in tune they can be to knowing that God loves them and is always with them!
Post a Comment