Friday, May 30, 2008

He doesn't remember :(

Cason in Packer's house
Cason loving Packer
Maybe it's a good thing...I don't know. When we moved to Georgetown we (James and I) decided to get rid of our dog, Packer. It was a difficult decision but it was the best for our family. We figured if we were going to get rid of Packer then we should go ahead and do it with the move thinking that was the least confusing for Cason. I think he asked about him for 2 days and then never mentioned him again. We have a lot of pictures of our sweet dog...so when Cason is looking through albums I try to skip those pages not knowing what questions I might have to answer. Yesterday, I wasn't paying attention and he saw a picture(below) and said..."look, I'm in there with a dog." It made me kinda sad that he didn't remember Packer because he did like to love on him...but maybe it's best because I've had this fear that he would see a picture and then ask alot of questions about where Packer is and why he isn't here, etc. Have a great weekend everybody.

No comments: