Wednesday, May 28, 2008
"Einkeins and cinnamon rolls, YEEHAH!"
I love the funny things that come out of Cason's mouth these days. He is hillarious! That is another reason I am blogging. Maybe this will help me keep up with the funny things he says since I can't seem to remember to write them anywhere else. Everyone with kids know that there is something almost every day that really should be written down because even though everytime I think there is no way I'll forget that...I've forgotten by the next day. So you may see alot of Cason quotes on here because I think it's my way to record it somewhere. Anyway, yesterday we were driving home and Cason said "when we get home I want to watch Einkeins(Little Einsteins). Later down the road he says "when we get home I want a Cinnamon roll(we had just bought some at the store so they were on his mind). So then he says "Einkeins and cinnamon rolls, Yeehah!" I just thought it was so funny-it was so out of the blue and nothing that we or he has said before. Of course then he kept repeating it because I laughed so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea you started blogging!! What cute boys you have. And that is funny thing he said... IT sounds like you guys have been having fun. And don't you love those times you can get away with your hubby! I'm glad you contacted me...now we can keep in touch again!
-Adrienne
I love the pictures of the boys and keeping up with what you all are doing makes me feel close. Love Mangaw
Post a Comment