We were able to take Cason to see the Wiggles in San Antonio. He has been hooked on the Wiggles since February when we went to a friends birthday that was all Wiggles. I think we watched Wiggles nonstop from February till the end of May when we became addicted to Cars and Wiggles slid into second place. The tickets were bought way back in April so I'm glad that he still has such a love for them. Carter did not get to go so it was just a fun thing for the three of us. Cason had an absolute blast! I wish you could have seen the look of awe on his face when the Wiggles entered the stage driving the big red car. I would say it was priceless...but we actually paid a good chunk for that smile:) ALL WORTH IT! We had a great time...I can't say enough good things about the Wiggles, they made the show very personable, were wonderful entertainers, showed how much they love their jobs, and made it fun for adults and kids. I am so grateful we were able to do it.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
WIGGLY CONCERT
We were able to take Cason to see the Wiggles in San Antonio. He has been hooked on the Wiggles since February when we went to a friends birthday that was all Wiggles. I think we watched Wiggles nonstop from February till the end of May when we became addicted to Cars and Wiggles slid into second place. The tickets were bought way back in April so I'm glad that he still has such a love for them. Carter did not get to go so it was just a fun thing for the three of us. Cason had an absolute blast! I wish you could have seen the look of awe on his face when the Wiggles entered the stage driving the big red car. I would say it was priceless...but we actually paid a good chunk for that smile:) ALL WORTH IT! We had a great time...I can't say enough good things about the Wiggles, they made the show very personable, were wonderful entertainers, showed how much they love their jobs, and made it fun for adults and kids. I am so grateful we were able to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment